The objectives of the Association include the following:
1. To develop and implement suitable programmes that would foster the social interest of members
2. To assist members with special personal needs revolving around their resettlement, and adjustment upon returning home
3. To develop and maintain a database on professional or specialist expertise of its members.
4. To contribute to the social and economic development of the country by placing the skills and expertise of its members at the disposal of the government and other Ghanaian organizations and institutions
5. To assist agencies and institutions within government a well as the private sectors to design, develop, execute and evaluate and evaluate development projects.
6. To initiate and implement on its own or, in collaboration with interested sponsoring organizations, activities aimed at developing and improving the human resource base of the nation.
7. To organize lectures, seminars, workshops and other activities which promote the objectives of the Association.