The objectives of the Association include the following:
- To contribute to the social and economic development of the country by placing the skills and expertise of its members at the disposal of the Government as well as other Ghanaian organizations and institutions.
- To avail the professional and specialist expertise of its members through a shareable up-to-date database.
- To foment national debate and discussion on development issues and other topic of national interest through publications, lectures, seminars, workshops and other activities.
- To assist Ghanaian professionals returning home after serving in international organisations to resettle, reintegrate and adjust to local conditions.
- To foster social interaction among members through the development and implementation of suitable programmes and activities.